Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holdaway family Christmas tree

There are only 9 more days until Christmas and I finally have the Christmas tree up and everything decorated! This month has just flown by! I copied my sister Kim and ripped fabric for the bows instead of having the premade bows this year...I really was happy with the outcome!

For our tree topper we have an angel with a star behind her...We have had her for many years but I do love her so we will probably have her for a while!


Now if I can get things wraped and a few things odds and ends, I will be ready and Christmas can come!


2 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas tree! I can't believe Christmas is next week! CRAZINESS!!! Did I mention that I FREAKING MISS YOU!?!?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is ADORABLE!!!! :-) You have always been so kind. Take care, and I am glad to look at your blog. Maybe we can follow each other? Sorry it took me a while to comment. You rock, Stephanie! The pics are SO cute and festive.

    ReplyDelete