Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Owen's first day of school

I feel so sorry for this kid...This really isn't his first day of school, he actually started on the 22nd but I forgot to take his picture that day so I needed to wait until he wore the shirt he wore on the first day of school again...
He looked so darn cute I had to post both of the pictures that I took
He has been having kind of a rough time, he is used to taking naps but school is right during nap time...the first week he loved it but now reality is setting in and he is tired and cries for me, which he really never does, so it breaks my heart.
Every morning he wakes up and asks if he has school. When I tell him that he does he says, "But I really don't love school." He is so cute!

9 comments:

  1. Oh gosh...he is so cute! I am sure things will get easier...that makes it hard! He is losing his little boy look and growing into a handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look so handsome! I just love his hair!!! That is too bad that he isn't enjoying school so much! He must really love his nap! Good luck Owee!!f

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, so cute! He is getting big.

    I can't believe he was still taking naps. That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie! I hate when kids don't wnat to go to school and you feel mean for sending them. Hopefully it'll get easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so stinkin CUTE!!! I love it when his hair is longer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe how big all of your kids are! They are so stinkin cute! I remember Owen as a little chunker with a big 'ol cast lol! Bridger really wants to see them too! This weekend he is with Matt then the following weekend he will be in disneyland with laurie (it is a surprise so ssshhh, lol). I was going to ask you if there is anything that goes on here for Halloween. I HATE going to Springville main and was hoping to take the kids to do something new and fun. Brady is feeling much better. He must have just had a stomach bug. He would act fine then just throw up. It lasted about 4 days then was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are going to chucky cheese today, wanna meet us there? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kids truly are adorable! Man you have your hands full, and you still find time to do all these things! A regular Supermom! I have to tell you though, I would much rather teach RS than primary. Weird huh? I was so nervous at first, but now I just get on my soap box and wail away! Besides, it's a nice little break from being a mom all the time! I am SO SO glad there are people like you who don't mind the primary callings! You must still have that smiley, patient, and friendly personality I remember so well from HS. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you forgot to take his picture, that is so something I would do! He is so cute! I have 4 years before Fuss starts school and I am already dreading it!

    ReplyDelete