Friday, May 2, 2008

Another one gone!

Morgan has lost another tooth! For those of you keeping track she has lost 5 teeth and is only 5 years old!


She was at the counter doing her homework and out it came! It surprised everyone! I think that she may have been wiggling it with her tounge and it was really loose (obviously) she must have just hit is just right.
I am glad that it came out...I was worried that she was going to loose it while eating and swallow it!!

One of these days she will have all her teeth grown in, but I don't think it will be for a while!

2 comments:

  1. Tell her to knock it off. Pretty soon she won't have any teeth. Oh, but she looks so cute without teeth. Did she get alot from the tooth fairy? I wish I still had teeth to lose. That was always so fun wiggling your tooth with your tounge. Tell Morgan to lose another tooth for me so we can split the cash!!!
    P.S. I love the new lawn. I'm gonna come over to lay out. Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete