Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oakley's 2nd birthday

I really cannot believe that my baby is two already!  The last two years have really flown by.  I love this boy more than I can ever express.  He is so funny and loves to tease.  He loves oatmeal and can eat two packets easily every morning.  He loves Dad more than any of the other kids even going so far as to tell me to 'get out' of bed when I climb in at night...  He loves playing with trucks and airplanes and he makes the vroom, vroom sound that goes with them.  He loves Spiderman and Batman, when he sees them on TV he gets excited and says ME!  His speech isn't where it needs to be and he has qualified for speech therapy.  It will be nice to get him talking instead of grunting, pointing and throwing fits.  I'm so glad that Oakley is in our family and I know that he is meant to complete our family! 








He has been loving Dad's ear muff's lately, it just cracks me up!


He really was excited and happy he just wasn't so sure about the fire from the candles

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Oaks! What an adorable, perfect ending to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!! Happy Birthday Oakley!!

    ReplyDelete