Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Morgan's 10th Birthday

I can't believe that it has been 10 years since this miracle baby has entered our lives!  She has been a ball of spunk since day one and I love it!  She brings our family to life!  She desperately needed (wanted) a bike so that it just what she got.  I let her look at bikes a few weeks before her birthday so I could see what kind she was interested in and she gravitated towards the beach bike just like Bailey's style.  Later on Bailey and I went and got the one that we felt matched her personality the best.  She loved it!



I just love this girl so much!  I feel like she gets in trouble a lot but I think it just because she is so full of life that she can't help but do cartwheels around the house or jump around.  We are so blessed to have her in our family!

1 comment: