Sunday, November 13, 2011

Grandma's Funeral

My Grandma's viewing and funeral were beautiful.  I learned so much about her life that I didn't know before.  I knew that she loved the Gospel, her and my Grandad went on four missions together, but I didn't know how much she served others.  She would drive miles to take people to church, she spent hours doing genealogy work, and always helped those in need.  I need to listen to the talks that were given again so I can recall everything that she did.  I couldn't listen very well because Oakley decided to start crying and I had to go out for part of it.  But I did learn that she was an amazing person with a lot of sass, which I never knew before.  I will miss my Grandma, but I know that she is reunited with her true love now and they are carrying on the missionary work that they love so much.




 My Uncle Rick, Aunt Donna and Dad.  My Uncle Don was not able to make it.









It was such a cold and windy day that we didn't get any pictures at the graveside.
I am so thankful to know that this isn't the end.  I know that I will see all of my Grandparents again someday.  I am so thankful for the happiness and peace that the Gospel brings me and my family!