Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Egg hunt at Grandma's

Saturday was not the day for Easter Egg hunts
First it was super windy
then the rain came
We went to the Payson City Egg Hunt (that was a joke)
Then over to Payson Market (another joke)
Then we went over to my Grandma's house
It was still raining
so we had to do it under the carport
There were lots of fun hiding places
Like...
In the gas compartment

In the rear windshield wipers of my sisters jeep

In the mailbox
(there were a lot in the bottom too!)

In the basket of my neice's bike

On the luggage rack of my brothers scooter

Even though the hiding places were cheesy
the kids had a lot of fun finding all the eggs




My cute baby sisters had fun watching and filming.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Wish we could've been there to celebrate with you! My poor, deprived children didn't even get an egg hunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like so much fun! I love the hiding places!

    And those are some great pictures!!! I bet you are loving your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, YOUR KIDS ARE THE CUTEST!!! I love it! And what sneaky places to hide the eggs! *sigh* Why can't adults have someone hide goodies for them, too? lol. Your Blog is ADORABLE. Is it O.K. if I follow it?????
    :-) You Rock Stephanie! I want to keep up on this cool blog. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete