Friday, April 8, 2011

ReAL Salt Lake game 2011

Heath and Vanessa invited us to another ReAL game.  It's really cool because they have a suite.  They usually have it to entertain clients but that night they invited us!  We also had dinner up there, there was giant hot dogs, nachos with all the fixings, hot wings, a vegetable tray, chips, popcorn, and drinks.  Everything was so delicious!
As soon as we got there Oakley had peed through his diaper on the way up so I had to change him into his jammies.  We brought Oakley's, Reagan's and Owen's jammies because the game didn't start until 8:00 so I knew that they would crash on the way home and it would just be easier not to have to put them in their jammies when we got home!  So as soon as Reagan saw that Oakley had his jammies on she had to have hers on.  So she spent the evening in her jammies too!
The kids had so much fun watching the game and trying to be loud to get on the big TV.  It never happened but they sure had fun trying!  It was a good game and I think that we won!  But I was pretty busy with Oaks to pay much attention :)
When we were getting ready to leave I was getting the kids all their jackets and we couldn't find Oakley's.  I must have dropped it on the way up to the suite.  They had to check my bags and it must have been knocked loose when they did and it just fell out.  It made me bummed because it was so cute but there isn't much I could do about it!






No comments:

Post a Comment