Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bailey and Morgan's birthdays

I have turned into a horrible mother!
I can't believe that I never did a post about my two oldest daughters birthdays
We did celebrate their birthdays
although it was pretty low key
For Bailey's birthday she wanted
a pedicure,
a manicure,
and a perm.
I called the local beauty school and got it all scheduled
but they wouldn't do the perm until she is 14...
I don't know why
I'm the mom giving permission,
but whatever.
They did an up do and gave her tips on doing her own hair
She had a lot of fun
and has been playing with the curling iron or the straightener everyday since!
But Bruce and I felt bad that she wouldn't have anything new on her birthday
so one day while he was getting a T-ball stand for Owen he saw a bat for her
and knew she would love it
so he got it but he was too excited to wait until her birthday
so she got it a day early!
I really am so thankful for Bailey
she is such an angel
she always helps out so much
and since Oakley's been born she's even stepped it up a notch
she started loading and unloading the dishwasher
sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor
bathing Reagan
all with out being asked
she sees what needs to be done and just does it!




For Morgan's birthday
Bailey really wanted to do a treasure hunt like we did last year
We got her some gum,
a cool bouncy ball,
some press-on nails,
a zhu-zhu pet,
clothes for the zhu-zhu pet
and a zhu-zhu pet bed
She was so excited to have another treasure hunt
I think she is going to come to expect them now!
We are so blessed that Morgan is in our family
she brings spirit and excitement into our home
she helps out a lot too
but she would much rather be running
jumping
riding her bike
doing cartwheels
or anything active
she loves water and probably would live in it if she could
she is such a joy in our family!
Sorry girls that I'm late
but I still love you!



2 comments:

  1. Steph, you have beautiful girls! These pictures turned out awesome! You have a good excuse to not posting, and I'm sure the girls will forgive you for being late... if not now, they will when they have their own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound's like the girls had a awesome Birthday! You are an awesome mom!!! Just think pretty soon Bailey and Morgan can just walk right over her and get pedicure's and manicure's!! I start school in August! I still need to bring over Oakleys's gift I am terrible . I am so sorry but I promise I will bring it over :)

    ReplyDelete