Saturday, December 5, 2009

Jolly's Ranch

Bruce's mom wanted to have a BBQ
at Jolly's Ranch for her birthday in September
It was lots of fun
we missed Toni and her family
Heath and Vanessa were in the hospital with Mason
so we took Chase and Sadie
and met everyone else up at Jolly's Ranch
We roasted hotdogs
had chips and melon
and topped off the evening with s'mores
Owen loved putting sticks into the fire
We made sure to let him know
that we only mess with fire if a grown up is around
While the Dad and Owen got the fire going
the girls got filled up on Cream soda!

I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I did
my battery ran out
plus I was worried about stuffing my face
We need to do these BBQ's more often
it was a lot of fun!


Happy Birthday Colleen!



2 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of Bruce and Owen! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, Your kids are so beautiful! I love all the pictures, BBQ's are the best, we have them all the time during the summer!
    But I guess everybody else does too, duh me!!

    ReplyDelete