Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas!

I really can't believe that Christmas is come and gone already! We had a fun Christmas this year. Santa Clause gave the family a Wii with some games. The kids were so excited they have been wanting a Wii forever! I think that we have played it almost everyday...of course after chores are done!
Even thought Bailey found out about The Big Guy this year it didn't do anything to spoil her excitement! In fact she was so much more grateful and kept thanking us (I mean The Big Guy). She got a couple of board games, some books and a jewlery box that looks like a picture frame but then opens up to store jewlery.





I wish that I had a tenth of Morgans energy! She was going at lightning speed to open all of the presents. She got some littlest pet shops, books, and a smaller jewlery box like Bailey's.




Owen was excited too. He did not like posing for the camera so his pictures aren't the best! He got Lincoln Logs, Star Wars guys, some DS games, some books and some Transformers.




Reagan started out a little onery but soon got in on the excitement! She got a baby that came with a stroller, crib, and a swing/carseat, some books and a bag of stuff for her new baby.



We all had a great Christmas. It comes and goes too quickly, we look forward to it all year long and it is gone in a heartbeat! I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as we did!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great Christmas! I would love to have a Wii... maybe next Christmas.

    I love the Christmas Eve pajama tradition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had such a fun day! I bet Morgan was glad to feel better this year! I still want to hear the story about the "Big Guy". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! We love our wii especially rockband! If you don't have it get it! It's a great family game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute. I love all her expressions. lol. Looks like they all made out like little bandidts. Where do you put it all? And this is why we do Disney for Christmas, we don't have anywhere to put MORE toys. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute blog!! You are so good at keeping it up to date, I wish that I could keep up with mine!! It looks like your kiddos had a good Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete