Friday, January 25, 2008

Another one bites the dust!

As soon as the last tooth was pulled out this one became really crooked...It was really bugging me and I knew that it was really loose so I wrestled her down and Bruce pulled it out...probably quite a funny site! She was pretty mad at first but then Bruce has promised her something (he won't tell me but I am thinking that it is a McDonalds ice cream cone)


I thought that this was a pretty funny picture...she looks so forlorn in it!

She just wouldn't hold still, I think that she has ant in her pants, so this is the best picture that I have! Still so cute! I just love the look of kids that are missing there two front teeth!

4 comments:

  1. That would be a funny sight! I can see Morgan being so mad! Did she already get something from the tooth fairy? I think she looks so cute with her front two teeth missing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so cute when they have the two front teeth missing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just pulled it out this morning so the tooth fairy hasn't come yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get her to keep her mouth opened and stuff? Dang! I wanted to be there! Haha! I didn't even know that one was loose!

    ReplyDelete