Monday, November 25, 2013

My 36 birthday!

I'm a weirdo.  I like being behind the camera but Bailey got my camera out and started taking way too many pictures.  I really don't expect anything for my birthday except for the kids not to fight and for all of them to give me a hug and kiss.  Well this year they got me a little something.  Reagan colored me a picture from her new coloring book.






And Dad gave the kids the task of wrapping a gift he got me.  It wasn't anything big, just something he had picked up.  But the kids had a fun time wrapping it.


and wrapping it


and wrapping it, in the middle was a bunch of fake snow and


at the very middle were some gluten free cookies for me.  It's been 4 months since I have had anything with sugar in it.  These were very yummy!  Thanks!


Then there was fake snow every where!  I mean everywhere, I found more after I changed my clothes after church...


After church Dad surprised me again with this delicious fruit dish, since I can't have cake.  It was amazing and HUGE!  It weighed about 50 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment