Thursday, June 9, 2011

Buzz cuts

We finally were able to convince Owen to get a buzz cut.  He has been not wanting one, thinking that people were going to make fun of him.  But then most of the little boys in our neighborhood were getting buzz's so Owen finally said that he would get one.
He was a little embarrassed Sunday morning and said that he really didn't want to go to church because maybe the kids there would laugh at him.  He went and to his surprise many of the boys at church also had buzz cuts!

We decided to do Oakley's hair too.  I had cut it a few weeks ago because he was getting a little bit of a mullet and I trimmed it up but I just couldn't get it to blend very well.  It bugged me every day so I decided to just buzz it all off.  He looks really darling with it!

Now we are ready for summer to begin!

1 comment: