Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby Oakley

Today was our ultrasound
it was so exciting
Reagan has been so sure it was a girl
so we all thought it was a girl
except Owen
he really wanted a brother
Well the ultrasonographer kept us waiting for a long time
he was about 30 minutes behind
then he proceeded to check EVERYTHING
but the gender
which is good
I want to be sure to have a healthy baby
everything was in its place
Brain, check
Heart, check
Bladder, check
kidneys, check
stomach, check
spine, check
cord insertion, check
everything looked great
then he asked what my mothers intuition said
I looked up at the screen and I said
"Well now it says its a boy"
as we are looking at the boy part on the screen
Bailey let out a little squeal
The ultrasonographer said that he is very well endowed
um, duh













6 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!! No doubt that he is a boy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!!!
    From now on he is Oaky Doaky Smokey Moakey to me...Smoky for short...hope that is okay!
    I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation! He will be just perfect in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that is the most obvious one I've seen yet! I didn't even know you were pregnant- that's so exciting! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so behind on everyone's blog. My goal, blog and read others blogs. Anyway, congrats...

    ReplyDelete